The elegantly designed Silhouette from Legacy Audio provides no compromise performance in an artful 4.5â€ deep, on-wall/in-wall design.
On-wall speakers are often dynamically challenged, especially in the lower octaves. Not the case with the Legacy Silhouette. It provides top-to-bottom performance with plenty of slam. The three-way design features a newly engineered 10â€ low-profile long-excursion woofer and pneumatically coupled radiator that provides the foundation for the high acceleration 7â€ Silver/Graphite midrange. Treble remains clear and airy from the 4â€ Legacy AMT ribbon, boasting a high-temperature pleated Kapton diaphragm and neodymium motor.
The profile appears even thinner due to the anti-diffractive contoured edges. French cleat-mounting brackets make for quick installation on the wall surface.
Silhouette will begin shipping in September 2014 in a variety of wood veneers and can be ordered with either natural brushed or black anodized brushed side trim.
- Introductory MSRP: $3,960/pair
- Application: On-Wall Full Range for Mains or Side Channels
- System Type: Three-way, passive radiator
- Mounting: Wall mount with bracket
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 45 degrees vertically
- Tweeter: 4â€ AMT
- Midwoofer: 7â€ Silver/Graphite
- Bass: 10â€ long throw low profile motor
- 10â€ passive radiator
- Frequency Response: 48-28k
- Sensitivity: 92 dB (Room, @ 2.83V)
- Crossover Frequency: 250 Hz, 2.5kHz
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Dimensions: 36.6â€ H x 15.5â€ W x 4.5â€ D
- Weight: 49 lbs each
30 Years of Excellence
Legacy has established reference level performance in home theater and audiophile settings since 1983. The rigorous quality standard is the same for our flagship commercial doubleHELIX system as our Studio HD bookshelf system.
For further information, please visit our website: www.legacyaudio.com or contact Victoria Dudleston at email@example.com.