Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound with High-Resolution Audio on the all new Sony Walkman® ZX2.
Hi-Res Audio Systems
Hi-Res audio delivers more information and higher fidelity than conventional mP3s, reproducing music the way the artist meant it to be heard. embraced by performers, producers, and music labels, the hi-res audio initiative is ushering in a new generation of digital enthusiasts by enabling them to conveniently enjoy their favourite recordings with greater quality than ever before.
Ultimate Sound Quality
- S-Master HX, DSEE HX, ClearAudio+
- All-out efforts to achieve high-quality sound (hybrid chassis made of copper, aluminum, and sus / power supply line enhancement)
- Dual memory:128GB built in and expandable with micro SD card
- Play hi-res audio formats (WAV,AIFF,AAC,FLAC,ALAC and DSD)
- Battery life: 60 hrs.MP3 playback: 33 hrs. Hi-Res Audio(192khz/24bit) playback
- High-quality Bluetooth codec “LDAC” support
- Android 4.2 with Google Play support
*1 DSD 2.8mhz/5.6mhz, Linear Pcm conversion playback
Visit SONY in rooms 2346, 2347, 2402, WESTMOUNT & OUTREMONT and check out the Sony Walkman® ZX2.